Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Prenup Venue: The Lakeshore

We held our prenup pictorial at The Lakeshore in Pampanga.

My rating: senyumsenyum

I was looking for a venue with a light house. I only had a few choices due to travel time from Manila and budget. kenyit Fortunately, I found out about this place.

We had so much fun during our prenup. Sayang because we were not able to take a group picture. We went with our good friends, Glo-Ann and Mark; our HMU, Raven and of course Daniel's team (Daniel, Jo and Pau). Super bait pa yung driver namin that time. I forgot lang his name and we loved his car kasi puro hello kitty!

Before heading off to the Lakeshore, we dropped by the Total station along NLEX. Actually, we had our make up session there and we shot some of the scenes for our on site video. kenyit

Here are some pictures taken by my good friend, Glo-Ann...


For more info on The Lakeshore, you can visit this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment