Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Raving about Ravenism

Hair and Make up by Raven Agarpao of Ravenism.

My rating: sengihnampakgigi sengihnampakgigi sengihnampakgigi sengihnampakgigi sengihnampakgigi

I scouted the net for the best HMU package. I browsed hundreds of pictures of actual brides to check if the artist's style would match the look I wanted on my wedding day. I was also considering airbrush make up. Syempre, I wanted to be more beautiful on my wedding day! jelir

A close friend recommended Raven. She was invited as a speaker to one of the seminars we had in the community. Then I learned that she was also a good friend of another close friend. I immediately checked out her site and was instantly amazed with her packages. Sobrang sulit kasi eh! sengihnampakgigi

Fortunately, she was still free for my wedding kaya go na ito! sengihnampakgigi

I saw how Raven worked and how she takes care of her clients when we had our prenup shoot in Pampanga. Sobrang maalaga! We were also shooting video for our on site video and she would tirelessly retouch my hair and make up. I felt like a movie star! gelakguling

Here are some pictures from our prenup:


Of course, Raven took care of me much more on my special day. She even had a surprise souvenir for me! I'm not so sure if I can post it here. I don't want to pre-empt it for her other clients. kenyit

Pictures during the special day:

I super super love Raven! Superb job!!! tepuktangan

No comments:

Post a Comment