Thursday, November 25, 2010

Caterer: Center Table Catering

CTC (Center Table Catering) is another highly recommended supplier. I super love them also! I didn't encounter any problem with them. Our AE was Rina and she was just so accommodating and helpful. I think most (if not all) of our requests were granted! kenyit Food was super YUMMY and we got a great deal from them! sengihnampakgigi Some guests are still raving about the baked cream dory! I was also super happy with how they decorated the couple's table and backdrop (see picture in Official snaps page).

My rating: sengihnampakgigisengihnampakgigisengihnampakgigisengihnampakgigisengihnampakgigi

I was considering several caters for our wedding. I sent queries via text messaging and emails. We were also able to attend other grand food tasting events ( Hizon's and Josiah's). But hubby and I found the food ordinary for their prices. On our 1st food tasting with CTC, we fell in love with the food (and their packages) instantly! We had 2 more food tastings in which we brought along my MIL and a friend.

If I will get married again (of course to the same man!), I will not hesitate to get CTC again as my caterer.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Ang yummy naman ng menu na napili mo. CTC is on my list din kasi on my daughter's upcoming party. Ask ko lang how much yung ganyang package per head? And ano ano inclusions? Please email me camsangeline@yahoo.com. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the people interest in one occasion is the food that prepared for them. Most of the time wedding is one of the occasion that so many foods that we can see on the foods. It also depends to the number of visitor's coming. Some couples hired catering services to manage the food.

    ReplyDelete