Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bride's Gown, Groom's Barong, Entourage's Dresses

As shared before, my gown and the dresses of my entourage were made by Myke Perfecto and his team. I didn't bother looking for another supplier since I was satisfied with his work and I do recommend him to friends and family members so alangan naman na hindi siya yung kunin ko di ba?

My rating: senyumsenyum

We were pressed for time as I had only 3 months to prepare for the wedding. Admittedly, I wasn't able to focus on the details anymore. I don't think I was able to communicate clearly my preferences. It's only now that I realize that I should have been more specific.

Bride's Gown
  • liked the detail at the waist area
  • also liked the off-shoulder style and the material; however, i wish now that the back part was attached to the gown itself as it kept on moving up
  • to be honest, i would have preferred a different shape for the skirt. i was expecting something like an A-line (correct me please if i'm wrong) skirt or a ball gown skirt. i was kind of surprised with the mermaid shape when i put on the petticoat.
  • gown still turned out simple and elegant - the way I wanted it

Groom's Barong
  • perfect! Joe had no complaints!

Entourage's Dresses
  • we could have been more creative with the designs even if we were restricted by the conservative dress code of the church


Lola's Dress
  • Nanay loved her dress!

Shoes and Bag
  • so loved my yellow shoes and yellow onion bag!!!love


Overall, everything turned out ok given the short preparation time. Pulido and malinis ang gawa ni Kuya Myke. senyum He doesn't really design so be specific with the look and the details that you want to avoid miscommunication and regrets. kenyit

No comments:

Post a Comment