Monday, November 08, 2010

Photo Booth: Play With Me Photo Booth

I was reading the latest issue of Entrepreneur magazine when I saw that our photo booth supplier was featured there. The magazine's focus for the month was about Multiply sellers/suppliers. That's where I actually found them! sengihnampakgigi

My rating: senyumsenyumsenyum

Again, dapat sulit na naman yung makukuha ko na supplier for this. Yun yung iniisip ko nun. Multiply is really a great site to find suppliers. Buti, I found them! At that time, I felt that their packages were very sulit! Yung 3-hour package nila was equivalent to just the 2-hour packages of other suppliers! They also promptly replied to my text messages and emails. When I sent them the file for my backdrop, they politely asked if they could edit it. senyum Hehehe. . .ako lang kasi gumawa nun e. jelir

Unfortunately, hubby and I were not able to enjoy our photo booth a lot. sedih Isang set lang kaya yung pictures namin! Plus one with my college friends. Nagsara na sila kaagad eh. sedih Naubusan na raw ng paper. sedih

I browsed through their website again and saw that their packages have improved a lot! Actually, mas naging mura na ngayon mga photo booths! After 10 months lang, dami na improvements!

Here are our photo booth pictures...

Visit them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment