Thursday, January 14, 2010

I've had several long weeks. Tonight is one of the very few instances that I got home before 8 pm. I miss writing and if I had my way, I would have posted more about our preps. So to relax a bit, I'm writing on.....kenyit

2 weeks to go....I can't wait! sengihnampakgigi

So are we all set? I hope so! gelakguling Though there are still some details that need to be finalized. For now, let me just share with you our suppliers.


St. J
erome Emiliani and St. Susana Parish

This wasn't our first choice for our ceremony venue. It's not even our 2nd choice. sengihnampakgigi But due to a sudden change of plans, we settled for St. Jerome. I like its interiors plus I prefer not so big churches. This was also where Joe and I first attended mass together. It was the first day of 2008. senyum (Photo from http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/p/m/455d26/)




Monte Di Portofino Clubhouse, Portofino Heights


It was hard to find a reasonably priced reception venue in the south. We also had a caterer in mind already so hotels were out of the question. Buti na lang I found out about this venue. They require sponsorship if you are not homeowners but when Joe's mom talked to the agent, he allowed us to reserve even without a sponsor! Tita used her charm kasi! kenyit (Hmmm...am I allowed to divulge that? jelir) I've always wanted a poolside reception so this place was perfect. Tapos 1 event lang sila per day so there won't be other people in the area except of course for homeowners using the other facilities. (Photo from http://www.thevenuesearcher.com/?p=1)



Center Table Catering


Joe and I attended several food tasting sessions. I browsed the net and contacted several others to scout for the most value for money package. It was a good thing we talked to Rina at the bridal fair in PICC last year. When I saw their packages, sabi ko sulit talaga! Then when we went to their food tasting at Fernbrook, we said na sulit na, yummy pa yung food. sengihnampakgigi (Photo from http://www.centertablecatering.com/aboutus.htm)



Daniel Lei Studio



I was in search for a reasonably priced (again! jelir) photographer. Syempre dapat all in na meaning photo + video. There are a lot of good options actually but most were out of our budget. I read about Daniel at the female network forum. When I visited their website, I got so interested because their package included on-site video editing. That alone costs a lot with other suppliers but sa kanila na kasama na! When we went to their place, that was the first time we saw the videos. Super ganda! Joe and I thought na super mega great deal na sila! sengihnampakgigi We had our prenup shoot last Sunday already and I must say that we made the right choice. I can't wait for our prenup shots! (Photo from http://danielleistudio.blogspot.com/)



I will post my other suppliers soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment