Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Wedding

It has been 5 months since our wedding and even though there are a lot of adjustments, the 5 months have been wonderful. :-D But before I go into the details of our married life, I’d like to share more about our wedding and the details of it. After all, that was the main why I started this blog. sengihnampakgigi Plus I’m hoping that sharing my experiences and supplier reviews will help all those soon to be brides (and at the same time promote my most recommended suppliers kenyit

I don't want this to be a long post so I'll cut the reviews into several posts. However, before I begin, I'd like to share some of my favorite pictures from our official photographer, Danie Lei Studios (I'll still have a detailed review of them soon).








No comments:

Post a Comment