Thursday, June 25, 2009

The 1st wedding we went to together


One of my dearest friends got married last May. I was really honored to be chosen as one of her bridesmaids. We've known each other since high school so mga 18 years na kami magkakilala!
jelir Grabe, ang tanda na namin! gelakguling

I actually wasn't sure if I will be able to make it to her wedding. My mom passed away a few days before the event and I wasn't sure if I would be up to the celebration. But she is a special and important person in my life and I love her dearly so I decided to be there for her on her very special day. You can view pictures at their photogrpaher's site. Her gown was perfect, right? senyum Friend ko gumawa nun. kenyit If you want details, leave a comment and your email.













Of course, my ever supportive baby was with me. It was our first formal event ever. He looked really handsome in his barong. Hmmm...paano kaya kung naka-tux naman siya? fikir

No comments:

Post a Comment