Thursday, June 18, 2009

Our 1st choice for ceremony venue


I've always thought of having an out of town wedding. However, I was hesitant because it might be inconvenient for everyone. Fortunately, Joe also wanted a wedding other than in Manila. We decided on Tagaytay since we are both from the south and Tagaytay is somewhat special for us. Winky

I want my wedding to be different. Ayaw ko dun sa mga common. That's why I didn't look into Caleruega or Chapel on the Hill anymore. I wanted a not so popular venue but of course, still charming and beautiful. Buti na lang we found San Antonio de Padua Parish in Silang, Cavite. Happy We haven't seen the church but based from pictures from the net, mukhang maganda siya. Happy [Picture above taken from http://www.panoramio.com/photo/16675674] I saw some more pictures at Mimi and Karl's photography website.

No comments:

Post a Comment