Thursday, June 18, 2009

Scouting for great photographers w/ affordable packages

Photo is one of my top priorities (the other one being food) for our wedding. I've always known what type I wanted. Gusto ko yung parang puro candid. Happy I think it's called photojournalism. When I started checking out the rates of the more known photographers, grabe ang mamahal! Mga P60-80K na yung cheapest package. For some, those rates still didn't include videography. So kumusta naman yun di ba?! Joe doesn't believe in spending almost a P100K for just the photo and video. Sayang naman talaga kung iisipin especially now that there are a lot of budding photogrpahers who are also good but with way cheaper packages.

Here are some that I (basta within budget, I'm sure go na si Joe Tongue Out ) am considering:

1) Extreme Details Photography - we saw them at the Celebrations Bridal fair at SMX; packages were reasonable; I liked their album layout plus their packages included a sort of exhibit display at your reception; visit them here

2) Daniel Lei Studio - read about them at GirlTalk at femalenetwork.com; pictures look great too; check them out at this site

3) RedSheep Photogrpahy - also found them at GirlTalk; mukhang ok naman pictures and rates though parang wala pa silang video; see their site

I'm still on the lookout for more choices. Any suggestions?Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment