Thursday, June 18, 2009

Our 1st picture as an official couple ;-)


We became a couple officially on April 4, 2009. Roll Sinagot ko siya sa car after dinner at Som's in Rockwell.

It has just been 2 months and we're talking about a wedding already?! Well, we've known each other for more than 2 years and have been good friends for the most part of it (minsan magkaaway kami). Plus he has liked me since the 1st time he saw me! (i love you, hunny!) Winky He has loved me all this time even if I thought he was just a friend (in denial pa ako e Tongue Out). When I finally realized that I love him more than as a friend, there was no turning back. I'm not getting any younger and I'm not into playing games anymore. So saan pa ba ito papunta? If you are sure then why waste time? Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment