Thursday, June 18, 2009

Welcome to my wedding blog! =)

I decided to start this new blog because I wanted one where I could focus on all wedding stuff. Happy Am I getting married? Winky Well. . . . . YES. Bounce However, my baby has not proposed formally (no engagement ring yet) and we really haven't told anyone (well, he told his mom already). I have no plans of sharing this blog yet to any of our relatives and friends. Maybe when there are more concrete plans. Winky

I just want a venue where I could document everything (well hopefully almost everything). It would be nice to look back on all the preparations and the planning stage.

We plan on getting married next year, on October 4, 2010 to be exact. The number 4 is a significant one for us, more so for my baby. I'll probably write on that more some other time. WinkyHowever, that will be a Monday and I'm not so keen on having a weekday wedding. We'll probably go for the nearest Saturday which is October 2 or perhaps even October 9. Bahala na Winky

I am doing this even without the ring because I am sure that my baby is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. We do fight quite often but we always manage to sort things. Even with the frequent misunderstandings, I still can say that I AM HAPPY with this person and that my life will not be complete without him. I may not show him all the time but I do love him very much.

Join me as I count the days till we start our life together and attain perpetual bliss. Teethy

No comments:

Post a Comment