Friday, June 19, 2009

Thinking of themes and color combinations...

I'm gonna keep on writing while I still have time...Tongue Out

I collect fish-themed items. I loved the movie Finding Nemo. Initially, I was thinking of incorporating fish in my wedding theme and using the colors found in an aquarium. However, I also love the color purple and was thinking of using a color combination with shades of violet. We haven't decided yet so I'm also exploring other options.

Here are some that I liked from Snippet & Ink......


Mood: simple summer whimsy
Palette: sunny yellow, sweet peach, grass green


I also like yellow because it's a happy color!


Mood: flashy, retro fun
Palette: bright red, silver, with bits of black and white


Hmmm...Red is really not my color but I'm starting to like it. Thinking


Mood: simple and sweet
Palette: violet, white, shades of gray


I love purple!


Mood: retro chic meets modern sleek
Palette: kelly green, glossy black and white

I'm loving green, too!





Mood: bold, fun, flamboyant
Palette: marigold, fuchsia


I like this combination!Teethy


Mood: bold romance
Palette: black, yellow, white, touches of green



Mood: Bohemian Morocco
Palette: fuschia, red, orange, gold



Mood: lavish elegance
Palette: aubergine, chocolate, white


Another version for purple....Roll

So many choices to make!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment